HAVER & BOECKER ADAMS® technology stands for the filling of powder-type products and those with difficult flow properties into watertight PE packaging. Packing with Form-Fill-Seal machines has long been the rule for granular and grainy products. And to allow air escape, packaging material may be needled or micro-perforated. But this is not possible with powder-type products because the product’s dust portion leaks out. Product compaction inside the bag and air escape during filling are the fundamental requirements for achieving a clean and efficient packing result. The filling systems are based on the HAVER & BOECKER ADAMS® technology, and with their special technical features they are highly convincing.
Tightly sealed PE bags withstand for a long lifetime and a consistently high product quality for powdery products along the entire transport and storage chain.
- Less transport and storage damage thanks to robust PE packaging
- No quality loss through weather conditions, especially with hygroscopic products
- Clean and safe storage inside and outside
- Reliable product protection, even if stored outside for a long time
- UV and aroma protection ensure the highest product quality level
At building sites, during transport or storage, on the sales floor, inside or outside – PE bags ensure dust-free surroundings, as well as a clean and attractive presentation along the entire delivery and storage chain.
- Clean surroundings along the entire delivery and storage chain
- Waterproof and tear-resistant PE bags ensure higher cleanliness
- PE bags protect the environment from contamination with dangerous products
- Dust-free production for high operator protection
- Attractive and clean design, even when stored outside
- Optimized print image with gloss effect offers new design possibilities