Customer Success Specialist
Haver & Boecker USA is seeking Customer Success Specialists to provide customer service, analyze existing equipment and offer solutions to meet the customer’s specific needs and requests.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in technical sales (manufacturing/industrial machinery), an exceptional technical understanding, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and must be willing to travel up to 75%.
- Driving customer sales by identifying customer needs and offering customized solutions and spare parts for existing equipment
- Read schematic and mechanical drawings to identify and locate parts
- Coordinate travel routes within assigned territory and schedule inspection and sales visits
- Address customer concerns and provide technical support
- Follow up on spare parts and retrofit inquiries
- Work closely with After Sales Specialists by requesting spare parts quotes
- Document technical information and keep and organized filing system
- Other duties as requested
- Exceptional technical understanding
- Excellent English communication skills (a second language would be an asset)
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, SAP)
- A high level of detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Service oriented
- Ability to travel extensively
Why join Haver & Boecker USA?
We offer a unique and diverse working experience in an international organization and team! Our benefits package includes generous PTO, premium free health benefits, a Health Reimbursement Arrangement plan, 401k matching, Employee Assistance Program and additional benefit plans.