Haver & Boecker USA is seeking a reliable and resourceful Production Assistant to join our Team.
In this role, you will support our Assembly team by keeping a clean and organized warehouse and perform other various duties to the achievement of departmental goals.
- Assist with the coordination of production orders
- Assist with the supply of components to be installed
- Verify component parts and coordinate the placement and storage of those parts
- Organize and maintain stock levels of cabling, nuts, bolts and other miscellaneous parts
- Operate forklifts and cranes
- Load and unload freight trucks
- Coordinate and oversee packaging of equipment
- Maintain warehouse area neat and clean
- Other duties as required
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent and have worked in a manufacturing environment for at least 2 years.
- You have a forklift license and are licensed to operate overhead cranes.
- You possess a comprehensive understanding of schematics and pneumatic drawings, proficient computer skills (specifically MS Office and SAP), excellent organizational skills, and a high level of detail and accuracy
- You are a Team player, and have the ability to work well independently, with minimal supervision.
- You can lift up to 50 lbs. with frequent bending, pulling and pushing.
- You are flexible and are okay with occasionally working on weekends and holidays if required.
Why join Haver & Boecker USA?
We offer a unique and diverse working experience in an international organization and team! Our benefits package includes generous PTO, premium free health benefits, a Health Reimbursement Arrangement plan, 401k matching, Employee Assistance Program and additional benefit plans.