Haver & Boecker USA is seeking motivated Project Managers with a high level of technical understanding and experience in the manufacturing industry.
The Project Manager serves as the main point of contact for the customer throughout the entire project cycle, from sales order to the successful installation of the equipment.
This position requires up to 50% of travel throughout the United States and Canada.
- Develop project plan/schedule and coordinate required resources to meet scheduled deadlines for the entire project
- Understand the scope of the project, take ownership and act as the primary contact for the customer
- Participate in New Order Sheet meetings to determine, understand and communicate all aspects of the project (values, financial terms and conditions)
- Schedule internal technical meetings to clarify the scope of project with engineering, as well as schedule on-site Kick-Off meetings
- Follow-up at all project phases to keep the project on track to meet expectations
- Communicate project updates with customers and other internal/external parties
- Schedule FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) if required
- Organize and document all commercial and technical aspects of the project in SAP
- Coordinate shipping and delivery of equipment
- Request & compare quotes from third party suppliers/vendors and choose the most competitive option to minimize costs
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling contractors, service technicians and other third parties involved in the installation
- Ensure customer requirements and needs are met before, during and after installation, until receipt of the signed Site Acceptance Test confirmation
- Act as key contact for Service Technicians during installation process
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in an industry-related field
- Advanced technical aptitude
- An understanding of technical and commercial terms
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office & SAP
- Ability to travel extensively
Why join Haver & Boecker USA?
We offer an exciting and diverse working experience, an international team and an excellent benefits package, which includes medical, dental & vision insurance, HRA, life, AD& D, short- term and long-term disability insurance, matching 401 (k), vacation and PTO.