3D Plant Scanning
3D PLANT SCANNING
3D plant scanning by Haver & Boecker USA - we will send a technician on-site to use a laser scanner to create 3D rendered images of the area. Our scanner will collect millions upon millions of data points and high definition images. The scanner is specifically designed for both indoor and outdoor measurements in various industries to capture real world information used in the digital world to analyze, collaborate, and execute decisions to improve and maintain the overall project and product quality.
From the scan the following tasks are possible:
- Create 3D-Drawings from the raw data
- Verify accuracy of as-built scan data to design models
- Perform surface analysis against any modeled object
- Ensure adherence to BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- Identify components or assemblies that were constructed
- Detect incorrect placement or missing features such as walls, columns, beams, pipes, etc.
- Gather dimensional data from the point data to ensure new machinery will fit in the desired location
- Convert point data to geometric surfaces to remove and/or add 3D drawings of machinery into the scanned 3D drawing