Compact. Clean. Sealed.
CLEAN. SAFE. PROFITABLE.
The SEAL technology prevents material loss as an inflatable sleeve in a specially designed filling spout inflates during the filling process. After dust-free filling, the bag is carefully extracted from the spout and the specially designed bag valve is welded shut by an ultrasonic sealing system. Most producers see a payback on their SEAL technology investment in less than 12 months.
Download The SEAL Technology Brochure
Seal your bag with seal technology
More and more cement and building products producers are making sure that their packages are compact, clean, completely sealed and look great. As a reaction to this market trend HAVER & BOECKER introduced its SEAL Technology. This packing system was developed with one target in mind: to create a new standard when it comes to cleanliness, safety and profitability of traditional valve bag filling technology. If you want a clean, safe and more profitable valve bag, find out more about how to SEAL YOUR BAG.
FOR YOUR PRODUCTION
- Tight, clean and compact packaging
- Dust-free work surroundings for workers produces a satisfying work atmosphere
- Clean bag filling means less production downtime from cleaning
- Stable during storage and transport
- Increased process reliability for the entire packing line
- Precisely weighed packaging
FOR YOUR SALES
- Potential for price increases
- Potential for boosting market share
- Strong arguments against competition with the new, higher performance packing:
- Stable during storage
- Positive impact on the company’s and product’s image for customers and employees
- Attractive appearance directly at the point-of-sale makes your product stand out above the rest
- Secure transport means satisfied customers and end-consumer